ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

mad weekend

Tot can relax this weekend wan... but then .... had this hawker fair at the family club.... I tot oni Sat night, but noooooooo it's tonite as well... Yesterday I didn't help out alot oso I so the tired dy, imagine the rest......

Wah sai... tomolo.... hope to relax kau kau... then it's bek to the grind again... Work..hmmmmm.... So... LIke that lor...

Peace out! Enjoy ur long Labour Day weekend......Cheers

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 12:50:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

what Labour day ? kerja bagai gila lar....where the hell they got so much $$ for HOLS....siao ar...

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:42:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Hahaha... how r u Pam... hope u r feeling better now... clean ur bed liao ar? Got smell or not ahahaha U r so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home