It's Thursday!!!
Haaaaaaahhhh... normal blogging resumes... I feel much much better after
Anyways, work for boss is liddat one lar... dun do arr.... gorengs sotongs then u know.
So like this lor... I'm so so so glad tomorrow's Friday, then got long weekend. Yay! NO NID TO STEP in opis...(or mebbe I shud come in on Sunday... since I haf some guests at home that may interrupt my otherwise peaceful weekend....yeah hoh.. I shud come in to office and work... peace n quiet... and I get things done too)
I also nid to sort out a massage session...the bek's killing me dy, can feel the strains... Wahhhhhh I nid to find a bf soon...his sole purpose is onli to massage me... Wahahaha!!! Heaven... Hoh? eve....kakakakakakakak....
Haffa great Thursday y'all!!! Wheeeeeeeee Off to AE's house to collect my charn pau.... mmmmm nyummmyyyyy so sweet of her...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home