ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's Thursday!!!

Hiya folks!!!!

Been a mad mad day in the office... Until hardly had time to post anything here for u all, but earlier this morning I did haf time to post the article CNN had.

And that was it....

OH DANG! Aarrghhh!!!! forgot to fill out some forms... D.I.E.... ughhhhhh can die dy lar... comfirm... sighhhhh

WHY TODAY'S thursday so the sibuks wannnnnnn..... arghhhhhh aiyoooo... Lunch was like a quickie thingy..

So looking forward to the weekend.... Parents and sis not in town.
Yayyy!!! errr.. eheheh!!! OK Lar OK Larr.... will MISS THEM... Sniff!!!

BLEHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Hahahahahaha

So looking forward to this weekend... meeting Vadai n gang and also old pal's Dad's birthday.

Sekian, wasalam.... Off to da gym!

2 Comments:

At Friday, April 21, 2006 7:52:00 AM , Blogger darthvadai said...

look forward to meeting you gorgeous

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 2:00:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Me too! Will pick u up once u r ready! dont be so mad la... relax la!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home