It's Thursday!!!
Heya!!!! How cud I miss this, even if one was already done in my national language....Oh... Bahasa kebangsaanku yang tercinta.... *errrk... OK OK... I hope you didn't haffa heavy lunch....
Anyways... been so the veri busy ok today.... no time to pangsai oso... pee got lar... hehehehe!!!
Lunch time was like... ok lar. nothing much to eat liao, it's either chicken rice or the cebis-cebisan of the veg for ekonomi rice.
was nice lar, but a quick lunch break. The chicken rice lady came over n sat on my table and ask how I been, that I've lost weight *swoon... * hehe!then she had to go do her work.hmmm she lost weight oso worr.. but then... didn't haffa chance to say that lar... ok ok must make mental note to compliment her the nex time round lar hoh...since I oredi kembang earlier... kekkekek!!!!!!
After lunch it was like... all the way man... Can't wait to workout at the gym today and then head off to sleep ... I nid that badly.
Enjoy ur Thursday!!!

4 Comments:
Haha... yah u lost a lot of weight... i am so proud of u, Pammie... huggies!
see i told u dy , got leh lost weight..tak nak dengar...even chic rice lady oso said so...and angie oso..come hi-5 angie...yay..
Yo Yo Yo!!!!
Angie: ahahaah! *blush* tenkiu tenkiu... eh... tonite kennot sleep again issit insomnia or kembang lehz... wahahahaha!!!!
Eve: laaaaa... ok nex time we measure ok? still can't believe Elaine say my lower body. wat lah....
Shud try to go for RPM... my thigh... bigger than turkey drumstik....
Hi 5!!! Pam lost weight~!!~ Pam lost weight!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home