ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, April 03, 2006

It's a Mon....

Wuz at the bank earlier today.. Wah sai... I walked into the ATM machine (obviously to withdraw money lar...It's the beginning of the month.. haf to pay all the bilss n wat nots..)

Anyways, there were 3machines there... the leftest was out of order...

THere was a guy (prolly in mid 40s) lurking around in front of me. So after 5seconds, I went to the middle one....

Inserted my card, then they will give you an option of wat language to choose. At that time, the guy went up to my left and opened up his wallett... Errr... kennot read or wat? OUT of order lar... cheh.. So I decided not to be the busy body... After the option, that's when you key in your PIN code.. The guy turns to me and says.... eh... this machine's not working....

DUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Lamer... So i said.. Ya.... rosak...

Then he was staring at me.. and my screen... Yikes....
bleagh... i stared back, and stared at the screen.... So wanted to ask him to bugger off and go wank or something...

*but... I did not... (so ashamed of myself lar... How could I not haf done that ah??.... aiyah.. nemind lar...)

Ok ok... so .... he was like... staring at my screen as I keyed in my PIN code...

I was thinking... errrr.... bugger off will ya ??

Didn't budge...
Demmit.... Ok so now I get into the accounts screen....

the guy's still there!!!! ..... ughhhh!!!!

Ok lah nemind lar.... to hell wif it lar... I'll just take lesser than what I initially planned... Took the money, shove it in my purse and put it in my pocket.

Then... He slowly disappeared... I was like... OII... WTF man... cheh... i turned towards the cheque deposit machine, he was GONE!!!

Wah lau... freaky man... Was telling a pal... If he had tried to take my money, he'll be gone for good man... I'll make sure I damage him kau kau.....since I missed doing it to the guy who attempted to snatch (and so nearly got to flee wif my boss' briefcase) wahahahah!!
Haaa... All the Combat moves... can be put into practice lar now... nyek nyek nyek... Think I shud go for Combat tomorrow lar... horr ??

Ok lar.. pack up n blah dy. dinner time... Mmmmmm foood!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At Monday, April 03, 2006 10:31:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have just cancelled my transaction and ask him nicely if he wants to use that machine ahead of you. If he does, then do like he did and stare at the screen while he does his transaction, smiling all the time.

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 11:14:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would change my ATM pin immediately. :)

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:10:00 PM , Blogger Angie Siew said...

Some ppl really stupid... don know how to bugger off meh!!! Aiyoh... Pam u better b careful with this kinda ppl... Next time ask him to go first if he so rushing and kepoish... Yah like ruzi said... do wat he did to u.. then he knows how it feels.. stupid man! education wasted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home