hello friends
Herrowwwwwwwwwww
It's been a mad mad day in the office... wah... It's one of those days wif loads n loads of paperwork one... Ughhhh #$$*%&^....
Was just about to sneak out for my precious one hour lunch, the phone rang.... KNN... ughhh...
OK lar ok lar... pick up le....
Hi... this is Rita from XXX
uh-huhhh...
Can I confirm the fax number?
What do you wanna send?
Ermm.. I wanna send the invoice to Mr.xxx for the course he signed up.
*Ha-ah... duuhhhh my colleague orady blah to another centre offering the same course at half the price, and quoted us the same day itself...* so I told her ler.
Ohhh.. err.. But then.. the invoice has already been issued....
HELLOOOOOOOOOO DO WE SOUND LIKE WE.... CARE that your company invoiced ?? took like more than 2weeks to get back to us. I so felt like wanted to slam down the phone, but I took three deep breath and told her.... Too bad... he signed up for another course liao.
When is their course starting??
#^$%&$%#&#......
he started today.
Ohhhhhhhhh
.....
We wanted to start next week
Ada ke... haihssssssssss...... Urgent to do this course lar, and u people took so long to reply...
Ohhh... sorry... we had bla bla bla bla....
ok...sorry too... went for the other course at another centre liao. Bye!
HUNG UP! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily lunch was some drive...managed to kewl down a bit.... PHEW! lunch was nice today... had rice wif sweet n sour chicken. Kewlllllllll.... nyummyyy!!!!!
Then it was bek to madhouse...At one point of time, my boss walked past and said... errmmm... Eh you table is accumulating again. ..
Ya I know...
he went back to his room.... lolx....
Oiiii wat to do leh...
OK lar... sound so pathetic still in the office at 10mins to 7.. Buek... Time to get back into the grind and go for me Combat klass.....

1 Comments:
What does he mean that ur table is accumulating? dont tell me u guys using the 5 S method of the japs ar?
Post a Comment
<< Home