ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Da weekend 8-9April

Hi Folks!!!

Got back from Seremban this afternoon.

After the last post, managed to chuck some of my clothes away went to clear my pigsty a bit, then sent my car for the hot n lovely foam bath (gucci mama!!! w00t) was contemplating to go for my Combat class at 5pm then pitter patter... I was like.. hmmmmmmm shud I? shud I not./.. Heck... I'll be indulging in food in Seremban... and there are no gyms there.... Better go.. Sneaked off for half an hour... Was good workout man... kinda reluctant to leave halfway... but had to go ler....


Ok... Seremban... It was a realli realli short trip lar this time...Left ard 6pm , Barely 24 hours there (for an overnight trip) but it was fun lar... I sooooooo wanna go there again wif me pal...
good ole' Seremban finally hit civilisation wif Jusco at Seremban two.. ehehe!!!! Was there from nearly 7pm to 10.30 ?? owwww my back nearly broke man.. mad!

Then me pal picked me up and we had mamak session... Siang Malam... is 'D place' to be... a bit the skeptical about mamaks these days... but not bad larh.. THeir sotong kangkung was good. I'm impressed!

We had fun wif Irene who graciously hosted my night there and entertained us throughout the night (she's so the hyper lar...siaoness..how she has the energy...i dunno... KT when u get back we'll go down to Seremban to stay wif her.. lolx)...
Irene-you're a gem sweetheart! thanks for making time and driving me ard.

We left Siang Malam nearly 1am. Crazy! then went back. I couldn't zzz till about 4.30am...woke up at like 7.50am.

Then got ready for the church service there... Wah lau.. at freaking 9am in the morning. We were late.... irene had to rush up whilst I parked her car... erk. no power steering.lol.... good thing I survived.. and no scratches. phew!!!! Wah lau the service... so the long man... finished ard 11.15, my bek was like killing me liao...
Whilst waiting for dear Irene to finish, I decided to get my supply of pineapple tarts (how to miss it....) then back to church again, she was still there *sigh...* it was onli ard 12.35 that we got to leave.... decided to haf lunch nearby instead of the delicious beef noodles *slurppp*. Had wantan mee oni (the veri ordinary kind)

Went back, showered and then back to KL.

SO.THE.SHORT.......

I WANT TO GO BEK THERE AGAIN....................I miss my Amma tong sui, my beef noodles, my wantan mee at Temiang... eh.. got thisdim sum place in some place call Rasah or something... must check it out...

so...like that lar my weekend....

Tomolo to work, then one day of public holiday.... Traffic shud be awesome! mmmmm hehhehe!!!

Haffa productive week ahead!!!

4 Comments:

At Monday, April 10, 2006 12:48:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

huh?

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 1:04:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh u huh wat la , foodcrazee? ppl enjoyed herself over the weekend ler....sampai dowan to balik to pj... wah tat nite, was so syiokkk hor?...wish we can do tat again..irene , she is just so good a company...lapppp u..

 
At Monday, April 10, 2006 10:01:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to Seremban? Jadik!

I lived there three years from '73 to '75 (Form 1 to Form 3). Haven't been there since. Lots of changes sure punya.

 
At Tuesday, April 11, 2006 11:09:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

eve: veri veri short trip. I wan to go on a longer trip nex round... no beef noodles...no Temiang wan tan mee... no Amma tong sui.... Sniff... huarghhhhh!!!

KT: We're going there? Yayyyy!!!!
Yes it's changed A LOT.... I will try to get u a sneak preview like last time I did wif PKNS building...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home