ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

of Friendships!

This morning on Mix fm Shaz had this topic on friendships, and whether... as adults we're able to meet friends and go beyond being acquaintances....

hmmmmm quite ironic actualli, considering the night before I had pondered about this... hmmmm

Well, for me, I think it is possible, despite all our mad mad hectic schedule day in day out, slogging at work and trying to balance family life (if you haf a family...) or your extra curricular activities (religion/clubs/etc etc...), IF... if we all put in effort to it.

most of my close friends are friends I know within the past 3/4 years lar. Of course, like wat Shaz mentioned earlier, it'd be a tough process, compared to childhood friends whereby they practically know everything about you...New acquaintances.. it's like you haf to start the whole process again.. spending time getting to know their characters..their families... bla bla bla....

But... I'd vouch for that anytime... It's interesting lar... Just put in a bit more effort and a little bit more love!!!!

*belch..why am I in such lovey dovey mood la... Something's wrong. Ahaks!!!*

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:09:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"..why am I in such lovey dovey mood la..."

Eermm, could it be that Valentine's day is approaching?

 
At Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:34:00 PM , Blogger darthvadai said...

aiks valentine.....nooooooooooo

PK meeeeeeeeee meeeeee

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:34:00 AM , Blogger PK said...

Ruzi: lol... Mebbe lar... Heheh!!!

Darth: Don't mind... but hohr... No sex lar dey... Don't think u'd be interested....
Back not healed yet.. lolx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home