It's Thursday!!!
HEWOOOOOOOOOO Friends!!!!
Woke up this morning having a bleagh headache. Wondered if it was lack of sleep the night before... hmmm.. nemind lar...
Then I realised.. Wah! Thursday dy... my fave day.. hehe! Kennot afford to be so duhh.. haha! One more day to work and then weekend liao...
Forced meself into the shower, then got dressed and blah for work.
hmmmmmmmmmm suddenly... this morning... I miss my friends... I miss vadai, i miss being in Sushi King wif Marie... i miss foodcrazee's entries,
I miss Desmond... DESMOND - wishing you and your friend well. I think you haf a heart of gold.
I miss hugging my dear pal... I miss my cuz Wen.. she gone AWOL lately... humph..must call her tonite.
Comforted by the smell of Clorox bleach on my white clothings...mmmm and the smell of my perfume... Nyumssssssssss
wokay, back to werk lah....

2 Comments:
ooh! someone misses me...very touching - lolz
WHy do you like Thurs ?
wei tak miss me ka
Post a Comment
<< Home