ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

It's Thursday!!!

GOOD MORNING!!!

HOWDY HO!!!

Yesterday celebrated good ole bro's birthday. Dinner was superb... although..mom n I were disappointed by the super lousy service (slow man... even to get a cup of tea refilled..) but the food was good...
After that, sis n bro mysteriously disappeared.. smart larrr them.... leave me behind wif all the senior citizens.. eh... there was another cousin sis... After dinner proceeded to karaoke... Well, okayyyyy lah... just that I couldn't stand being confined in a room filled wif smoke.. bleaghhhh.. *choke choke*
Managed to karaokay-ed two songs wif mom.. nice!!! and then snigger at the lady next table who couldn't sing her key right... hiyohhhh.. lolx... i knowww.. I'M MEAN maaa....

Came back zonked dead lah...
Surprisingly woke up earli tis morning

Woo Hoo!!! Can't wait to cabuts today.. There's dinner wif some mates
Tomolo taken leave to attend a mate's wedding... Wheee!!!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 09, 2006 11:52:00 AM , Blogger Nine3 Nine3 said...

Wei..dont stop blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home