ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

dum dee dummm

Wat the ... am I doing up this earli huh? I oso dunno...
Well, couldn't sleep lar... So got up, walked a bit around the house, so the quiet, then decided to get online lar wat else...

Not been able to succeed as a slave driver... the slave keeps postphoning her gym schedule. Ok lor...
#$%^!& hiyoh and I've been psyching meself to be up by 6.30 for the past week dy... ughhh!!!!

See how lar, if can go later in the morning I'll do so. a friend is also into this regime. Says it's better to work out in the morning worh....
Bah!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home