Amount of spammers...
How do they do it ??
This morning I read Viewtru's post....
then I thought... Wah liaooooo... tat flew oso kena-ed spammed liao.... arghhhh
But then hoh... I think he oso too much lar... Go and ask people to ask him to spam them...
huhhhh? Got liddat one arrr u tell me lah....
Anyways,
further on in the day... Just before heading out for lunch, yahoo headline screamed this....
I hope there's cybercops lar!

4 Comments:
move to Klang and save on Petrol...rent is cheap in Klang abt RM500 for a single storey link i think
cipet ! she dont answer comment....
hahahah! my dear... u put this in the wrong post lar....
Well, yeah lar... achelli.. I haf a better plan my dear foodcrazee.... It's... getting married to a sui yu in Klang. That way, I dun even nid to pay rent ler... and great food! apamaciam ?
hah! Sui yu ? i worried u get conned from the sharks's in Klang....chuckle
dont pan chu sek lou fu ok ?
Post a Comment
<< Home