ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, December 12, 2005

me pal birthday!

Woke up at ard 6.30am... this is weird.... I dun usualli wake up so earli on a public holiday. Oh yeah...Those working in Selangor had that privilege today. to commemorate Sultan of Selangor's Birthday.

rolled around... contemplated to doing some workout from home. (I've been a lazy pug...not going to the gym since last Friday... die lar..)

but ended up lazing in bed... lol....til ard 9.40. Went out for some breakfast wif the whole family, then off I headed down to KL to do some banking. Phwoarrrrrr the jam along Old Klang road.... horrendous lah........ terukssss Good Thing I parked across the road and took a 15mins walk (hmmm... is that considered exercise ar.... hahahah!!!!)

Had to go back to that horrendous place again in the afternoon....
I rushed back to SS2 to haf a nice lunch wif 3 other gal pals, celebrating a birthday. Nice foood.... Tanjung Bungah. same row as Cheow Yang. checkitout lar... Will be posting pics in foodyumz soon.

After that, back to the bank again. Wahhh trafiic seems like it hasn't subsided.... managed to cut my walking time this time round. Made it just in time before closing.. ehehehhe!

kinda sorted it out.
After that, went back to fren's place to resume catching up. Managed to play a game of Scrabble w fren n mom which I haven't played for 4months.. wah liaooo!!!!
Scoring was lousy lah.... and then another fren pop by and we continued chatting....

Wahhhhh tiring... I need to clean me room after this... bleaghhhh!!!!!

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home