ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Malaysians bid to cari champions

Malays really do not know or haf no knack for words ar.... ?? Just because cari and champions are C, they coined it together..... adoihhhhhhhhhhhhh IT'S J.U.A.R.A my dears....
haiyooooooo

Anyways,..... this
http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/12/10/central/12808378&sec=central

Hope this game plan works lar..... Me and a fren was talking about this, that the previous administration prolly didn't do much to promote sports to other races.... hope this time round, our Sports Minister will take not and push it....

I'm there for Datuk Azalina!!!! Woot!!!!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 11, 2005 10:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yoohooo! Here I am!
Sorry for not stopping by to read your blog lately but I have been occupied with other things (including ALCLA and Perwakilan), plus the laziness factor is there too at times. Heh.

Latest news: went to see King Kong at a special screening at Universal and I really enjoyed it. Don't miss it when it comes to Malaysian screens. It's worth every sen you spend on the ticket.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home