It's Thursday!!!
Thank goodness that I've never failed in my weekly column. Yay yay!!!
How've all of you been?
This week has been a personal journey of a special friendship. Never experienced it before. Just thought I'd post a short posthere to remind me of how special that friendship is... and how me and my gal pal will try, no matter how many obstacles that we haf to go through.... We need some wisdom and loads of patience (duhhhhh!!)
It's also World AIDS Day today. I'd forgotten to take my red ribbon and wear it on, (terlewat bangun lar wat else..)
Good thing there was this two ribbons which was on my comp at work, so nicked one and wore it lorrr... Lunch time went for banana leaf rice wif Auds mom... the guys were like staring at why I was wearing the ribbon... DEY IT'S THE RED RIBBON larrrrrrrr... ughhhhhhhhh cam ni pun tak erti... sighhhhhhhhhhhhh
Can't wait for the weekend.... Actualli can't wait to do many many things this December.... Loads of time to spend wif family and friends who're back from abroad.
One more day to the weekend!¬!!! Wahoooooooooo!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home