ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I is bekkkk

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii folks!!!
FINALLY back from my 4days break in Penang. It was ... nice. My lovely host has been .... AWESOME! I didn't wnna come back (but yet I fear if I overstay the whole situation might be too ugly! hahahah)
Anyways... nice nice nice... so much stories... Wait haaaaaaaa when Got time I'll journal it in here....

Mmmmmmm catching up also on news and other blogs....
Muahahahahahh check out the new one of Rojaks... funny fler.....

Be back wif more roar soon, I hope!!!

Hugzz

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 19, 2005 12:04:00 PM , Blogger Wingz said...

welokam bek !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home