ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dear god daughter!!!

My dear god-daughter.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I've been sucha a horrid god-ma this past year, oni having visited you like.... 5times.... ??

Today as it is your birthday, I'd wanna write to just say how much your parents and immediate family members dote on you!

*actualli put this off by like 6months man.... Wanted to write this up on ur birthday*

Well, from the day you were conceived, your parents haf been so super excited about you. Mom wud talk to you while you were still in her belly, she wud guide ur Daddy to feel you on her tummy.
The day you were born, . I remember going to the hospital to visit u all.Ur proud Daddy had this GLOW in his face. All I cud do was just watch... I'm not good wif kiddos, u see.....
and chat wif ur mummy n daddy.

Just wanna say that you're one lucky babe, to haf all the love in the world. And being parents sweetie. I hope you won't grow up being a spoilt brat.
May you grow up to haf the same values that your parents were taught of, and may you always be kept in good health and infectious joy.

Looking forward to seeing you grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home