today is wat day ???
It's been a while....since there was a long,long,long weekend such as this... One that we don't haf to take leave to extend the weekend.
I haf been bad.... I hafn't even done a bit of cleaning my room...Mom wud £$%!%$£& soon as she gets the chance.... sure one....
Anyways, not to be blogged about that lar... I shud blog my journal...
So after the last entry, I went to get ready and pick up fren and off we went for our Steps class. After that they were lingering ard, I went for the next class, Combat... Whoaaaaaaa nice man... Hafn't attended that instructor's class in a while. The rest (about 5of us.... 4 of them...) left to another Steps class whilst I was still in the Combat class.... But of cos I berhati hati a bit lar... kennot overdo,still to drive & attend the 2nd Steps class, and drive back home....
So I did... Managed 8 tracks in Combat... powder!!!!!
Reached 2nd venue, I was already 1/4 dead.... legs were like... Bleaghhhhhhhh ody... so I sat there slumped... The rest... (I think they took some drugs....) still damn hyper.....
So one lady among our group summore can tease me... I was like... ok la layan her... veri nice lady... hehehehe!
Semangat siut..... all were rushing to get into the class... I was like... erkk.... gila one.....
SURVIVED!!!!!
Came back... the mean pot of assam fish was reduced to a bowl £$%&!$£.....
nemind lar... it's good oso, otherwise I'm tasked wif having to finish it...
(IT WAS YUMZZZZZZZZZ)
And some choy sum... mmmmmm.
*******************************************
Today lazed ard til abt 11 something, then my Sunday lunch buddy (from high skool) called to meet up.... Yay!!! got lunch date... Mana tau she had her cousin (from somewhere) back home for the long weekend, so they had lunch... basket.... Had a few small bananas for lunch la....
Met up in Starbucks for drinks, thereafter another friend joined us. After that I left for my Combat class (half hour late) cos they held me back ...
And they were like... £$%!&$* KNN....NO NID TO GO TO THE GYM TODAY LAAAAAAAA.......
Firmly declined to join them lar.... Cos I nid to be discipline horr...Summore oredy walloped the Rhumba Venti dy...... *d.i.e*
Rushed for my Combat class. Never changed so fast before... hahahahhaha!!!!!
Good thing still managed to do the Muay Thai track... And ... I STAYED on til the VERY end, doing the pushups.... Woohoooooo!!!!! *that's the price you pay for having sucha sinful afternoon cuppa mean ice cblended.....*
Ahhhhhhhhhh So after that, showered and spent some RM 70+ on my facial soap la... (can last me for like 5months... ok lar...) First time buying it, though I've tried the product cos ex-roomie/gym fren used them....so ok lar..not too bad...Only thing was I didn't realli love the smell.
Came back, Only had soup... laaaaaaaaa... Sooooooo tempted to haf KFC... Hmmmm...see lar if succumb to temptation then will go... hehe! provided they're still open.... heheheheh!!! Sometimes procrastination like tis pays off la.....
Ok lar... off for a drive n see.... *crosses fingers n prays hard!!!!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home