ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, November 04, 2005

on the first day of Raya....

Got woken up ard 11am....
Ahhhhhhhhhhh the bliss of pubic public holidays....

Then showered, went to Pyramid to meet me pal...we were gonna watch Chicken Little.

I was initially skeptical about it... I mean... It's cartoon la... wat the heck...

But.......Ehhhhhhhhh super entertaining larrrrrrrrrr GO WATCH; GO WATCH!!!!!

After that... ok lar. went to this place called Ichiban Ramen (or something liddat) it's at the lower ground floor (next to Fantasy Music) bla bla bla... I not tried that before... fren recommended. Not bad worrrrrrr
Nice date, nice date... lol..... chict chatted lor. This old pal from skool... known her for like 13years man... Longer than most of my other current mates.....

Came back. rested a bit, then up to Klang to visit god-parents. Unfortunately dear Ivan,Jonas/Jeremiah not ard... Sighhhhhhhhhh..... hehe! so just me and four old folks... chit chat a bit, then ard 10 we went for Tong Yuen in Bukit Tinggi...longggggg queue...but, ahhhhhhh.... nice....
Went back to their place, chit chat summore... I nearly wilted man... came home around 1am... crazy man! Watched the TVB serial.. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh baby!!! nice... hehehehe!!!!

I'm off to da gym la... Kennot tahan... yday no go liao... today must burn at least a bit of the calories.. hehehe! Mom's cooking a mean pot of assam fish for tonite, wif some relatives... mmmmmmmm......

2 Comments:

At Friday, November 04, 2005 3:09:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

lucky u. me still gotta work. Tong Yuen is good eh ? Must go with my parent this mth end. They should know the place. I dunno that area . Too long away frm Klang.

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 9:38:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Chicken Little being screened in 3-D over there? It is over here at the El Capitan in Hollywood, and audience can keep the glasses after the show.

Bob and I have plans to go but maybe next week cuz Bob is busy wrapping up his work on the book he is editing.

Have a fun long weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home