ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

loads to write about, but short of time

LOADS TO write about, but short lar....
I took leave today tomolo to be helping out wif a conference here. Lots of familiar faces, loads of new things to read... I will haf to update toda tomolo if I haf the time wokay ???



VIEWTRU has achieved his target in his wuxia-style story 3in1kungfugirl... Am so glad for him. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... Clap clap clap ......
ADD OIL ADD OIL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home