ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

Yerrowwwwwwwww folks!
it's my thursday column again. Achelli hor, nothing much wan lar, I hafn't been going to a lot of places, but Tuesday was good, had dinner at Eurodeli wif a pal. Was nice to just hang out and chit chat wif old frens.Pal ordered pork ribs whilst I had Hungarian Goulash... ohmygoshhhhh it's soooooooo the yummy... Good thing the doctor hasn't killed me yet... ahahahah! I nid to go do the blood test sometime liao, been not realli good wif my diet... arghhhhhhhhhh I NEED DETOX PROGRAMME!!!!!

Today at the office seemed a bit bleagh, mebbe knowing it's Thursday.. haha!

Lunchtime I went back to my Combat class after a long long long long time. Goodness... felt super odd to go into the gym, my legs weighed extra 15kilos.. hahahahah! but i'm glad I did to gauge the fitness level. IT SUCKED BIG TIME...That's the punishment for not going consistently over the past two weeks. Dammit.
And then just a little over 4.30, slave driver called to ask if I was going for me Steps class... erk. but I haf no other reason not to go dy... hehe! I better go if not they make noise. Wat to do, miss me ma.... (bleagh)


I'm thinking of heading up to Penang in Dec for the beach (yeah right...) and FOOD and test if the gym there is any good. too bad my pal there quit the gym liao...(lucky her...otherwise I'd be dragging her there.. lolx)

That's it for now!!! Haffa good Friday... The weekend... sniffing it liao....
Chiaoz

OH YEAH OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY ISAAC (this is another one) This is Ivan's bro... he was born today at 4.05pm today. Both mother n baby are ok. can't wait to see the precious little one.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home