ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

Whoopi!!!!!!!!!! Seronokssssssssssssssss

*jumps jumps jumps jumps jumps*

crazy dy................

4 DAY LONG weekend worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr


u donch go crazy mehhhhhhhhhhhhh????

So likey being in Malaysia when got long long holiday liddis..... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Anyways, wishing all peeples Happy long holidays! Drive safe, be merry! and watch out for them pick pockets......

A fren kena snatched on Monday night in Tai Pan... those rascals $%#!......
So... BE EXTRA careful wif your belongings... Handphones/purse/wallets/$$$/car +house keys.

Was initially supposed to go down to Johor to visit a relative one... Mana Tau Mum dilly dallied lar... say... Aiyahhhh a lot of cars lar...packed lar.... haihs... sien orady hear liddat... It's oni this long holiday that we can all spare the time to go lar... DUHHHH.....

Cheh if she dowan go... DUN GO.. I got other things to do in the Klang Valley.... gym lar (wheee combat/steps classes....)... movie lar.... Wanna go watch Just Like Heaven... (Reese Witherspoon... phhhhwitttt) and see visit my buds.

So if you bump into me in Klang Valley, say hi okie... I promise I won't eat u up... kah kah kah! (found new place to eat dy maaa)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home