It has been a long long day.....
It's like an event, this past two days....
Yesterday at work was like... wah liao working like a headless chicken.
had a severe headache by mid afternoon. Took a panadol. still no good.... Laaaaaaaaaa
By 6.45 it was throbbing dy... ugh!!! So anyways......
Left office, lepaked wif a pal a while, then headed home. Tadahhhhhhhhh Aunt had cooked spinach (bayam), steamed fish wif chilli (bleaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I reheat the dishes, and cooked my instant soup... mmmmm
It's veri the simple one....
Boil a litre of water, dump a piece of Knorr chicken stock (eh eh... free advertisement for them la... ish... tak patut), and then bring it to boil again. After that, minced meat and straw mushroom (straw mushroom is fast becoming our staple diet.... love it...), and then button mushrooms and the assorted fishballs I got from pasar malam.
mmmmmmmm... nice simple dinner.
After that, came online, showered and sleep... Just as I was about to zonked off.. A sms came in and I jumped... thinking who wuz it. Turned out pal cudn't sleep... Laaaaaaa... wokay lar so we chatted.... Then she was like sensing how come I sounded so bleagh... told her was having bad headache so I got off the hook (eh I shud employ this tactic when I'm talking to someone/something that I dun wanna talk to hor... WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!)
so got off the hook, head still teruks, ate a blue viagra-looking drug called... Sinflex... Eh not bad lar... take down the name... s.i.n.f.l.e.x errrrr I dunno who manufactures them... go ask your doc.
Lepas tu, no more sms dah.... Slept like the piggy that I am.
Woke up, and then me and a pal decide to jump into a marathon. Yesterday we each wrote 17 short emails (or mebbe more..) to each other.... Today we decided to break the record.... Tadahhhhhhhhhh we did... I wrote 28 (nice number horrrrrrr) and she did 20... not too bad... hahahahahaahahahah Gila dy.....
Wokay la... still darn stuckk in the opis. Tomolo n Thursday took off to help a pal wif some media work. Since I hafn't been for Combat classes yday and today (due to staying back at work) Tomolo morning I shall head for the 8.30am class... Oh... I do hope someone will not forget to gimme wake up call....
Ta taaaaaaaaaaaa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home