ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

hey hey

Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It's the weekend!!! but I feel a bit bleagh. Got up this morning feeling really bloated and my tummy was having a mini circus, no poo, no farts... damn!!!!

Later gotta go to a Korean restaurant. I haf no idea what it's gonna be served. A gym mate haf been waiting so long, so yday he decided to bug the other fren n then confirm everything and come n drag me... i...don't realli wanna go... sigh.. another 2more hours.. guess better go and get it over n done wif lar.... hahaahaha!!!!!

Yesterday at work was super busy til about 3pm. No time to even think about blog... sighhhh.....
Heaved a sigh of relief as the boss left the office. Wheeeeeeeee!!!!! After that, had a nice dinner wif a pal to celebrate her birthday in Fish & Co.. hmmmmmmmmmm good food, great company. chit chat lor....

This week..horrible... Only stepped into the gym on Wednesday morning. Is the veri veri no good... argh! tomolo I shud go for my Combat class dy.

Wokay... chiaoz for now
Enjoy ur weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home