ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

down wif feber....

Woke up at like 9.25 this morning. SHITE....
Whole body was like feeling so hot....
had tossed and turned the whole nite... then somewhere ard 5/6 in the morning it decided to go into a deep slumber, not even realising that the alarm clocks rang ard 7.30.....
Got up... first thing was... shite I'm late for work... very the super super duper late....
dragged meself out for a cup of water.... Was quite hesitant to shower.... but if dun shower kennot wor,
So... shower la.wat else, last minute even decided to wash my head. Came out, quickly dried meself and offa to werk.
Halfway through, a bit offa headache liao. Lunch time went to see the Doc... comfirm feber... took Panadol n bek to werk.

After lunch back to office like ... bleagh oni...headache to the max. rest for a while la, wat to do... Then went back, did a bit of Combat, but didn't dare over exert cos doctor's orders la... damn la, not so much sweat... Then the instructor HAD to do the last track which was so not my fave....summore announce that it's mine... Eh? since when... Hate those lunges... arghhhhhh
But I did it./.. I WILL SURVIVE!!! Did the push ups oso man.... (oh boy I'm gonna pay for it tomolo.... hahahahaha!!!)
After shower... wah... hungry... Faster faster come home... Wooohoooooooo dinner....
Aunt cooked hor pau tan (egg) french beans, fish, steam porker pork w salted fish.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bleagh.... feeling a bit feverish... better konk off earli...
I'm off to bed after this la....

Nitey nite!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home