ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

check this out...

I still have a life, So I will be happy no matter what!!!

The moment I saw it I was like.. kewl!!!!
I love the person who put this up.....
Though when everyone's working and we've got to deal wif life, it gets quite toughy...balancing work, family, play... managing our finances and time, bla bla bla....
Personally, I struggle at life sometimes... due to all of that mentioned above... I was thinking..huh? how lar... how... And then I asked that person... She told me to haf a different outlook in life., and to enjoy watever that comes...

The very few people I know who live up to this is my pal Ruzi who's living her simple yet cmfortable life as the tai-tai.... ok well, not tai-tai as they're not EXTREMELY rich (or mebbe they are...I dun check their finances...why shud I...??I dun give a damn....I dun get a cent out of it... Ok mebbe out of that I'll be treated to a nice dinner when I make my way there...)
Anyways...enuff ramblings about Ruzi.... (for more information...er....eh... she's married...forget it!)
Ruzi... my pal Sharon's mom who's contented wif life....and the person who put that msg up in her msn....

Gotta learn how to LIVE with life...and be happy under whatever circumstances!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:37:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, one thing I'm proud of myself is I always look at the optimistic side of things no matter how terrible the situation is. Like they say, every cloud has a silver lining, and that happens to me almost everytime.

Bob and I are like you said, living a simple life here and we are not rich but we do have a healthy bank account that let us live comfortably if we don't splurge on things. Life is good so far and I'm pretty sure it'll get better. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home