ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, October 17, 2005

wat shall u guys read today ???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder what shud I blog about, since there hadn't been any much interesting stuff happening to me since my last post...
As usual la, being MOnday... damn tough to get out of bed... Hmmm I wonder if it happens to bosses.... ??? How come they don't haf Monday blues one ar...

Eh... but today... MY boss super stress cos he has some work problem la (management one, not my pasal... phew!)
Buden hor... wahhhhhhhhh as a result his angin tak baik la... hiyoh dun play play if boss angin no good man... For no reason kena marah or like he treat you like his enemy of the day....

Thankfully, lunch time lighten up a bit.... otherwise..... d.i.e la... wut else....

ok la... enuff yak for now!
TOMOLO.... another day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home