ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, October 21, 2005

tiring day!

£$%^*%$!

bersusah susah I type the post, it got deleted.... Kapoosh just like that... BASKET!!!! UGH!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------

Whoa! it's been a tiring day despite a public holiday......

Got this menacing call at 8.30am whilst I was in slumber-land... haihs... fren wanted to know if I semangat to go gym..... Basket... the class at 12.30 laaaaaaaaa....... hiyohhhhh!!!!
Later on, sms-es keep coming in... how to sleep I tellyu.. bleagh!!!

10something..hiyah...wake up la,..... the sms/calls stopped.. OIIIIIIIIII.. LOLxxx...
got online a while, then left for the gym. On the way, gym fren called to ask for directions... Played navigator again.. hehehe! Tried to rummage through my memory trying to recall all the shops there. Phew! she eventually got there...
Survived the class... we extended 15minutes. After that was lunch at Bon Bon Cafe in DJ.I've uploaded it on foodyumz. hafn't been there in ages.. Their Rosemary Chicken n banana crumble...Slurpsssssss
then popped in opis awhile... Haihs.. needed to sort out somethings lor.
Rushed home after that to cook dinner. Eh not bad leh wei... One & a half hours to prepare and cook...But a bit the tiring la...
Then semangat, went to the gym for another class, but oni survived 10mins.... too tired la mebbe.

Came back to shower... Am off to Klang wif some mates heheheh!!! Taaaaaaaa

*scratch scratch... La........ I kennot remember what I type....Demmit... it was so much funner writing that... shite..*u all haf to read this 2nd version lor....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home