my8cents revamp
I've been thinking about how I should be more ..... ermmmm... systematic in terms of my blogging style (even though before I stubbornly insist not to)
Ehhh...how comes liddat wan??/ damn fickle minded right.....
WHAT'S NEW Lahhhhhhhhhh??
Anyways,
here it is..... my 'columns'
Monday: Since it's Monday blues.... I will haf the bitch slot on this day where I rant about almost anything .... weather la....driving la.... mostly based on what makes my pressure go up!
Tuesday: hmmm... a better day than Monday... I will haf a .... erm... (uiks... WHERE was the BRILLIANT plan I had for my tuesday slot... argh! Suggestions ????)
Wednesday: a slightly better day than Tuesday... hmmmmm time to go on a serene (Ohmmmmm) mood.... might haf reflection mode on... see how la ok....
Thursday: Orady got my It's Thursday!!! Slot ma......
Friday: end of da working week..... this is the I-can-blog-about-what-I-want (what's the difference right? I blog watever I want....Anyways.... lol)
Saturday/Sunday: hafn't thought about it yet la..... prolly do my granny post here and bore you all wif the mundane things in life that I do... hahahahah!!!!!
Sekian, my8cents

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home