ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's Thursday!!!

Phew! I made it out of bed man!!!! Wheeeeeeeee *clap clap clap!!!*

Had applied deep heat on me back & zonked into bed man..Thank goodness it was raining, and not stuffy..... Slept like a pig the whole nite through... Woke up, not wanting to get my arse up...
But managed to lor....

And then la dee da... went to opis.... Wah liaooooooooooo jam gila on the way to work.. Took me 1 hour 20minutes to reach... pengsan. Reached ofis ony at 10.10am. mati not....

Called up FlyFm around 9.40. They were like.... Whoaaaaaaa!!!! heyyyyy how come never call yesterday... and today call so late summore.... hehekekkekekekkekekek!!!!
I was like.... Miss me onot??? ehhehehehehhe!!!!!
Fly's challenged me to be up by 6.05am again tomolo.. See how leh... hahahahahah

Ok... off to see the birthday gal in the gym....Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home