ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I made it!!!!

I made it I made it!!!!

This morning I set the alarmS to wake me up at 6.10am....

Why ??? Cos yday morning wuz listening to flyfm and they had a few callers calling in and sounded so super duper excited... hehehe! I tried dialing and got through worh.... Wheee!!!!! As I said in previous post, it was nice to hear FlyGuy, and his other colleagues, Natalie and Big J.

So got through, chat to say hello, bla bla bla.... asked what time they start... 6am.... I was like... Wha ?????? still sleeping laaaaaaaa....
They challenged me to get up at 6 the next morning (this morning),be their first caller, and then they'll gimme the FlyFm mystery pack.....

So that was it.... I tried to sleep in earli last nite, and woke up at 6.10,tuned in...decided to wait a bit ....
6.30 I heard them air the recorded version of the call yday... I was like... Whoaaaaa!!!! hehehehheheheh!!!! Then I called... (see, being a seasoned radio stalker helps...)

They were like... Whoaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! then Fly did the doo dooo dooo dooo (the outer space soundtrack....)
hahahahhahahhaa!!!!!

So I called, and said... yah... I heard what you played earlier, bla bla bla... then they like asked 1001 questions.....
I let them ask le... hehe! then I ask Ok so when you sending me the pack ?
Fly was like...
OK WE'LL SEND IT TO YOU IN January...
I was like... eh?? errrrrrrr......
he was like... from now til then, you haf to call every morning.
Apa ni? scam... haha!!!!!
Natalie wanted to help, but helpless la, cos it was FlyGuy on the phone. damn siao man that fella.... but it's nice to haf him back on malaysian Airwaves.

Wished I had recorded it.. hahahaha!!!!

They shud be airing it tomolo....Wah liao... that means I gotta be up tomolo morning again ? ugh!!!! hehehehe!!!!! see la how... hehehe!! 1if can be up will call them.

Chiaosssssssss

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:07:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.... I used to listen to Fly Guy when I was still in Malaysia.

So he's back now eh? That's great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home