ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

bleagh day!

Been feeling a bit bleagh since yesterday afternoon and the whole day today.
Woke up feeling super the lethargic.

Ran some errands, then popped by clinic to collect my med. Surprisingly it did wonders... the peppermint-ish syrup. not so much phlegm after that.... la dee da.....
Survived past work, decided if I dun workout and sweat I might get sick soon....

So I headed up for Combat, and yeah baby! I did sweat.

Came back. only left 3pieces of popiah (huh??? vegetarian arh??) so I cooked some instant noodle wif some leftover porky pork and watched a bit of TV.

Nah... me day... boring eh... lolx..

Nite y'all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home