ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, October 31, 2005

at the stroke of midnight.....

What happens when the clock strikes 12 tonight??

...........














NaNoWriMo......


Participants will start typing liao....

The Malaysian writers will be.....
Minishorts
Viewtru

Participants wif Their pre NaNoWriMo post
Kervin http://kervinphotos.blogspot.com/2005/10/nanowrimo-going-for-it.html
Sharon http://thebookaholic.blogspot.com/2005/10/nanowrimo-at-starting-line-waiting-for.html
Simon http://simontalks.com/2005/10/31/hollywood-movies-and-my-nanowrimo-plotline/

I haven't got the full list here, but if you want, you can go check out the official site NaNoWriMo.org

Haffa blast all ye participants.
To the rest, support the Malaysian writers will ya!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home