ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

ahhhhhhhhhhh Saturday!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh the bliss of having to wake up late weekends....

Ony got up like noon, was nice to stay so long in bed.....

Yesterday after work, went for a Steps class, but not completed cos my leg was aching again, and I haf to reserve it for today evening when they haf Combat.

Lepas tu, showered and went down to Klang to watch one Tribe practicing for the Combat finals, then went for Yu Yu Ice and tong yuen.... gym mate wanted them.. heheheh!!!

Had aa good chit chat. Zonked out after that... heheh!!!!

Ok... gotta do some email clearing then off to PJ. I'm taking the bus this time cos lack of car park space.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:11:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

hmmm..... u r kinda active girl. Combat and steps. Wow! super fit ler. Me ? jusy a lazy old fart.... love food too much...chuckle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home