ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Monday, October 10, 2005

7.6 ??? ohmygosh!!!!

Yesterday's headlines - Killer Quake 7.6

I was like..... Wha ??? siao!!! Where when what who why ......

read read read...happened somewhere in Islamabad or something liddat.... Pakistan/Afghanistan/India... devastating man!
(phew! double checked to see if I got the places right!!! Memory still functioning!!!)

I can't fathom how it is... Seeing is one thing, experiencing it is another.
In a sense, I'm thankful to be living in Malaysia.

Wah! the past 9months haf been horrid, tsunami, hurricanes.... Where's God ?
is this some kinda punishment? or has God vanished somewhere ???


My condolences go to the people who are mourning the loss of their loved ones and those who are still searching for their family/friends. May they find strength to carry on with their lives and may the authorities send help as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home