ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Woo Hoo!!! phhhhhttwittttt Ruzi

I mentioned earlier that I'd applaud and feature the person who could guess a bit of the changes I had in here... And gosh......

SHE.IS.SO.OBSERVANT!!!!!!

I had to like..... SPELL it out for sis .... chehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Anyways, Ruzi & I haf always haf this special friendship.

We met wayyyyyyy back when we were doing some computer course. It's been a long time eh!!! *wink* Since then, She's done some lecturing, working wif a cruising (is that wat you call 'em??) company helping to run the ship n its events. I think that was fun. Oh she also did a short stint wif a watchamacallit ... company synonymous wif entertainment industry. Demmit...She's had so much fun.... While me....I slugged thru studies. ahaks!

So after working for a while, I think... she took a break.... and got sponsored to America by wud-be hubby (which she didn't know then.....I think)
*psst...hey did you suspect anything way back then? OR did I miss something????
And now she's THERE.... forever n ever amen! ahaks......Met her hubby once whoaaaaaaaaa he's sucha nice guy.... And now they're married for like.... 5years plus, the marriage is solid like crazy man...... Both of them so suit each other man....Really made for one another.... so heppi for them.

Even though we're like miles apart, I really really do treasure the friendship... and I know she's somewhere out there (USA le...) lurking and reading all my crap and all my food pix. ahaks!

Thanks loads for your friendship. Love ya to bits!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 02, 2005 5:17:00 PM , Blogger minishorts said...

eh are you leaving your bm side bar as it is? looks hilarious!!

 
At Friday, September 02, 2005 5:34:00 PM , Blogger PK said...

which one? u mean the links? haha

 
At Friday, September 02, 2005 10:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAAAAH, a whole blog about moi??? Oooh, I'm so honored! Tenkiu, tenkui much much.

Eheh,that entertainment industry thingy tu is that I was the Assistant Manager of TGV first at 1-Utama, then at Sunway Pyramid and then back at 1-Utama in '98-'99. Doing the job was kinda fun but management sucks. Yeah, even back then.

Working on board the cruise ship was waaaay fun although the hours were long.

As for Bob, he invited me to an all-paid three-week holiday in LA so who can refuse maaa? He said that he wanted to see if we can get along as well as what had been during our six months of emailing each other. We found out that we have a lot more in common than we thought and got along very well. It took a second visit to LA a month later to realize that we love each other. Hahah, lomantik or not?

Anyway, thanks for mentioning me in your blog. You've been a true and faithful friend to me. When all my other friends come and go, you are still there. *Hugzz*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home