Whoa!!!!
Oh yeah.... I didn't JOURNALED wat I did yday n today hor.... kekekkekeke!!!!! *poor u guys haf to read... muahahahah!!!!*
Anyways, after work yday, left quite the late la... cos got some shite work to do.....
After work, went home le... Too lazy to stopover at the gym cos sure got loads of people one....
Mom fried mee hoon... aiyohhhhhhhh sedapssssssss I ate like one mountain full *wasted all the effort going to the gym hahahahah!!*
Then chitchat wif sis bla bla bla....
Came in to work this morning.. Wah liaoooooooo fren sent an email link to a cafe near my ofis. Wah liaoooooooooo the menu looks soooooooooooooo alluring..... *YAH... that's the word man.....*
Super lou hou sui *slurppppppppppppppppppppppp droolllllllll*
All cos of that fren's fault lah....
I'm gonna haf to check out that place soon.... then I'll post it up at me fotopages ok.... Hope they got board games.. then can play scrabble there.. eheheheheh!!!!!
Chiaosssssssssssss.. Off to Meaty House... slurppppp

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home