Wake Up it's a beautiful moarninggggggg
Yah right!!!!
Ahaks!!!
No..... realli wan...........
It's sunny and the birds are chirping!!!!
£$%&^^$%$ aiyooooooooooooooooo so earliiiiiiiiiiiii my gosh!!!! What the heck am I doing up so earli la... sighzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Last night went for two sessions.... one of Combat and the other Steps. Phhhhhhhhhhwit....
But it took a toll... the whole night I couldn't zzzzz till like 2.30am.... ho hum!!!!!! I did a track in Combat, my back I think I strain (very lightly) one of the muscles.... blardee hell! Ok lor... no choice.... I nid a massage soon..... haihz..... kekekekkeke!
Was listening to music n then slept in the hall. Woke up like 5.50am cos there were lovebirds in the house..... Ya lor........ Who else ????
Dad had to go wif uncle off to somewhere in Johor or something liddat, and Mom was accompanying him waiting for his pickup........ Awwwwwwwwwwwww Soooooooooo schweet!!!!!!!
then they chit chat.... I was like... OK DUN DISTURB me.... haha!
But I got up anyways, my back was uncomfy. ugh! demmit, I won't do the track EVER
Chatted a bit wif them, then Dad had to go off liao..... then I went back to nap a bit. Got up, went to get newspapers....
OK lar... so I decided to buy a Malay newspaper la... Been ages since I last read one, and since my BM suxxxxxxxxx to the max, thought I'd start reading la... And mebbe get bro to read to know some of the issues ard.... can improve his BM ma....
Wah sai..... RM 1.50 for the newspaper man........ I was like//........ errrrrrrrr.... apa content yang hebat sangat? RM 1.50 ?? Bleagh!!!!!! English dailies are oni RM 1.20..... AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIP OFF RIP OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW to encourage people to buy
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ok peace! I need to get ready and go gym again. Need to keep the momentum going, although I won't do so high impact le.....
dem! where's tat number of the massage place ar... ding a linggggggggggg .... AHA! Found it.... ehehe!
Bye ... enjoy ur Saturdayyyyyyyyy
Hugzz

2 Comments:
wah lau eh..gym.....wait wait I must tail you
U nak tail apa???? haha
Post a Comment
<< Home