ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Tuesday oni ???

Wha ?? it's oni tuesday? Feels like I've been run over by a bull or something.... Feeling tired even though over the weekend it was not like party....

I just finished viewing all those attachments that frens sent to me... Had like 8 emails wif that.....
One was about the London bombing.... wah! can imagine if I was there... It'll be like.... 13seconds before u DIE.,... or get blown n hospitalised....sad le.....

Then another one was this cute lil' girl singing... Aiyooooooooooo really cair oso my heart,......

some other but ok ok oni la... elaborate again tomolo....

*watch this space*
nite nite lor frens.....

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 07, 2005 9:46:00 AM , Blogger darthvadai said...

hey pk forward me the emial

hehe tuesday alread may ko ka...drink red bull

 

Post a Comment

<< Home