ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Friday, September 02, 2005

This morning... on.d.way.to.work...

Woke up this morning feeling like..... Wah!!!! Friday? Stilll haf to get my sorry ass up and running.... Eeeeeeeeeeee.... (it is at times like this you wished you were rich, or you wished you've got a spouse ...even if not.... then someone la..... to be paying all the bills and you do nothing all day but take your time....)

Ok lor... got up, showered... still rummaged the pigsty to look for that specs. Somehow this morning *ting* I suspected it has fallen off the bed and moved it nad and..... VOILA!!! There it was.....

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ok so la dee da..... left for work lor.... feeling like... Woo hoo... ok la...(after my bath)
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's a beauuuutiffulllll Morninggggggggggg

Ok so I was just getting out of a junction, a GEN-2 tried to cut me..... Wha??? humphhhhhh
THINK Can bully me just cos your car's bigger than mine ar..... NO WAY Jose... izzit spelt liddat??
Summore neva put signal...... cheh!
OK So managed to cut him... wakakakakkaka!!!! heppi heppi heppi!!!!! Then we were stuck at the traffic light....Listened to my cassette in the car....(yeah lor,..... kennot afford CD Player....bo lui!)
then we passed the traffic light.... went about 3km down the road..... I saw this same Gen 2 switch lane.... I was at the slowest lane, he switched to the middle lane.....(up ahead... the lane streams from 3-2)
OK LA... So mebbe he's heading another direction.... Ok....
So being the *good* and law abiding citizen I am(snigger), I stayed at the slow lane.....
he over took me liao....... by like 5cars... argh!!!!!!! (kiasuism sinks in...)
nemind la... s.t.u.c.k..... Breathe.... it's a beautiful morning......

oooooooooooooooo My line's moving... wakakaka!!!! finally catching up!!!!
Ok..... so now I overtook like 3cars.... the Gen2 still in front....
Skali.... he signal... UIKS? Ohhhhhhhh he's going the same way I'm heading.... The front... I think it was a Wira.... didn't let him go.....
Wah! Apa lagi... Me oso must'nt la.......

(ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh................... why so mean,.... dowan let him go meh????)

WHY??? why must let him go wor.... WHO ask him pandai pandai go and switch lane... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh padan muka....

Itu je!!! My rant of the day!!!!!! ahaks!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home