ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Snippets!!!

Good morning!!!!!!

Came online to read up on news... Bleagh!!!! Found this on yahoo page... Oiiiiiii... C'mon.... Why did they think so the serong one?? aiyohh... I think it's a good campaign to support, to eradicate poverty lor. OK so mebbe Bono and his chums haf some 'hidden' agenda like to head some organisation. So? I think i wudn't mind lor.... he's done pretty good work... and he dun realli need the money... mebbe more of the status... but .... so? See la... give to people like Annan or Bush or Blair... what they do?? cheh! THOSE are the people wif an agenda of their own!!!!


On a happier note..... Minishorts.net turns 3.... Geez... That blog's been going on for 3 years.... TIGA TAHUN....
hmmmmmmm wonder if this site can last that long... not onli last, but keep churning stuff to write. Last night was chatting wif a pal, told him that it's oni the 3rd month and I oredi losing steam of writing in here liao......

Later on go check out this websait.... the hero's coming back in this 6th installment

Why am I promoting other people's website ar?? hahaha!!!! *nothing to write ma... so forward u to others lor....* 1. saving me from writing... ahaks... 2. giving them more hits... they shud pay me hor... ahaks!!!! joking joking... Aiyah.... I think they write good stuff ma....

Now... Shoo... bek to werk!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home