mean old me!!
After work decided that I shud realli end up at the gym.... La dee da... survived only 40minutes of the class, and then attempted Adv Step... hahahaha!!! Intermediate oso notchet master, go eksyen do...Padan muka, within 25minutes I packed the boards and came outta the class....
Went to shower and all, this gym mate asked if I wanna haf some grub... Ok lor... So went to this mall... and then were deciding wat to makan. I suggested like a local eatery with fried rice/Noodles, he didn't want... look at another eatery.... didn't look so nice... Then, lo and behold, he suggested Vegetarian!!! WHAT??? I bellowed.... errrrrrr...... He cud read from my grimace... lolx.... then he said... ok we try the shop next door selling some laksa....
I wasn't realli in my laksa mood, so give it a shot at the vegetarian lor.... (reluctantly... but since the laksa shop wasn't so good....)
Ended up eating pumpkin fried rice. It was oooooKaayyyy oni la..... no garlic/onion, no REAL meat... I think they had some 'vegetarian dried shrimps on top'
wayyyyyy so fake man..... WE HAD TO leave shortly after the meal as it was closing time liao.... On the way back to the car I was passing by one eatery n drooling over the chicken wings.. ok kontrol... hehe!!!!
Came back,
Parents back from their Genting trip. Didn't win any money! (that's what happens when u spend most of your time in the casino!!!)
wah! one box of 3pcs KFC was lying there.... Temptation.. ahaks! parents must've bought me share and being the typical Chinese, I shouldn't waste any food right???
So I did.... not all 3 though.... summore left. I hope my bro won't fail us... haha!
And there it is... here to blog me sin!!!! haahaahahahhaha
Bro was watching his fave CSI show, sis was nowhere to be heard, so I thought... ok la, I'll check out me emails from the comp.... Guess wat! a pesky cousin was oredi sitting here... hmmmmmmm... ok lor... got ahead of me..... argh!Wanted to get online a bit and then zzzz, so I told her to buzz off in like 20mins.
Went to bug my sis n chat a bit....
Came out 25mins later, cousin shut off the comp....
!"£$%^$$&$^*%^*%*& KNNCCB
WTF!!!!! knew I was gonna use the comp, had to shut down the machine. I'm pissed man!!!
Just goes to show that she doesn't use something called brain/common sense (oh mebbe she doesn't) or she doesn't give a damn.
WELL,
I.GIVE.A.DAMN!!!!!!
PC's not hers, she doesn't pay a single cent(for electricity/internet use)..... wtf!!!!!! HECK she doesn't even live here....WHY did she had to do that? goddammit!!!!
btw, I realli hope she does read this blog and know how displeased I am!
fark!
if she doesn't, well u poor readers had to read another of me rant!!!!
eheheh! sorriiiiiiiiii I promise I'll write the next one in a better tone...
ok la time to haf the beauty sleep, otherwise the monster in me will show up and gobble up the whole township....
nite y'all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home