Manglish....
I was reading the Star today and they had a cartoon strip showing us to pronounce our England properly... and I thought to meself... Wahhhhhhhhhhh .... yeah horrrrr how come me no writing in Manglish plaks... heheheh!!! Always! eheh!
but then .... achelly hor...i tell yu... Minishorts do a better version. I love her way of mangling it all up.... hehe!
I bought the book Manglish by Lee Su Kim. Loved reading every bit of it... Wait haaaa I go n dig it out n put portions here... hahahahah!!!
Okieeeeeeee bro just brought me my KFC... Wah... been craving that lately... siao... good thing I dun eat them every too often... Otherwise. mampuih la.... eheheheh!!!!
Taaaa!!!!

1 Comments:
aiyo, i onli can talk englan, then how to pronouns eng land ? haiiya,.... neber mind one lar. u can understand me talking enuff liao . i can also or also can understand u mar. wah piang, sum more must speak like gwai loh ar. how lar. fink me englit not gud enuff leh. si liao lar chit pai. kanasai ler. bor lar ka na luer
Post a Comment
<< Home