kena-ed
I emailed one of my 'good friend' yesterday!!!
She replied this morning and bambu-ed me la.....
i'm fine... etc etc... Kiddo's learning to walk...etc etc.... U dunno rite?? cos neva come and see kiddo......
At this point, I'm like....... WTF???!!!!!!
EH!!! For heaven's sake... I dun just sit around doing nothing....I haf my things to do, etc...
Why do some people who are married/with kids SEEM to think that people who are single are so goddamn free?? gosh!!!
And JUST becos I haf four wheels, I HAFTA drive there and visit them....
What kinda logic ???? i dunno!!!
mebbe cos I'M THE ONE who 'used' to be driving... Who USED to initiate to go n visit....
Bleagh!!! MY FAULT LAH...........
hmmmmmmmmmm mebbe I shud reply to her and say....
Times are bad..... everything increasing... Petrol to drive to your place n back will set me back another RM 5 each time!!! *bwuahhahahaha*
Off to lunch wif a dear pal... She makes it so easy to go out wif her... very independent, finds her ass to where I want her plonk. huggles.....
ta!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home