It's Thursday!!!
Wheeeeeeeee!!!!!! It's Thursday!!!! Whoppiiiii!!!!!
Was talking to me pal earlier and remembered that I hafn't done this post......
Suddenly spring online and ta-dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
It's been an ok ok day... Feeling a bit lethargic and bleah,..... So during lunch time I was at the gym for about 40mins, went for the Combat class for 20mins and then showered and bek to the office. A bit pening lalat sorting out boss n colleagues travel plans, all gone haywire.
But ok la so far... So glad it's sorted out.... some workstuff came, etc etc....
ANd it rained!!!! Wahoooooooooooooooo tonite ken sleep like a log (provided me leg dun decide against it la....)
I think some of the femes bloggers are suffering from burnouts.... Read Kenny today, Minishorts haf taken a break.... Suanie been pretty quiet... hmmmmmmmmm dunno why lehz?? Perhaps pressure/expectation from the public?
I feel they shudn't bother too much about wat other people write lor... I mean, if it's friends and the friends leave constructive criticisms then ok la.....If not, why bother? bleh!!! It's our own blogs and as long as we dun commit murder etc, You can complain, critic etc etc But at the end of the day, up to us to do la.....
oh yeah last night was gonna view sis blog, and she went and click the window... I was like... wtf!!!!! then she just non-chalantly uttered....wat!!! my blog wert.... (knn....she just wanted me to log in summore to contribute to her site meter ma....it's ok la.... wat to do, she's my sis...and i lurve her!!!!)
Yeah baby!!!! IT'S MY BLOG!!!!!
Saw some of Mich new pics... she look sooooooooooooooo adorable...
Spoke to Ivan's mummy... I miss them so much... This week must drag parents n sis to go visit them liao... hhehehee!!!!
Buhbyeeeeee!!! Off to da gym!!
Huggles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home