It's Thursday!!!
It's Thursday..... Let's talk about something heppi!!!!!
heppi heppi heppi!!!!
Haf I not mentioned Viewtru?? hahaha!!! His current wuxia styled story is beautifully weaved, though me n pet-sis haf tried futilely (>??) to persuade him to post 2episodes but he neva does it... sighz.... hehehehhe!!! (if he does, we'll be yumping yiminy and requesting for more...) It's like addicted liao.. hehehehe!!!!
Funny thing is this morning sis caught Episode 12 earlier than me and straight away sms-ed me... lol....
Poor me, stuck getting a document stamped... so had to wait an hour... but once I got online, straight away check it out..... hehehe!!! Go read it here....
Another thing is, .... hmmmm it's been raining.... so there's still no water rationing n wat nots. I joked wif ma colleague from UK and told him he brought rain... hehe! eh quite leng chai lehz, but married liao... no hope la.... wakakakakak!!!!!!! If not, kebas dy! hahahahah
went to toilet to poo poo... wah liao... had to use exceed force... backside hole pain liao... haf to use the cream to soothe it later... ehehehehheh!!!!! :p then tried drinking coffee, (remember the incident I went for the coffee seminar, wah piang eh... come back... diarrhea worrr :()
So I made half a cupa.... but then I dun like the bitter taste of it, so mix wif Milo... ok ok la.... taste different..... Hope can go poo poo later lor... hehehehhee!!!!!!
Did you go to foodyumz?? Aihs.. the piggies look so cute hor... I asked my friend if she'll make, she said'Got people wan meh???' haha! she said ok, can take orders for CNY... lol
Next year Dog Year.. mebbe can ask her to do doggy ones...
Ok la... cheers for now... hmmmmm today quite a crappy post...
But... Me Laik!!!!!! ahaks!!!!!!!

2 Comments:
hello, this is a traditional thingy ler. Used to be in rattan basket then later change to red plastic basket. Never eat b4 meh?really suah ku lar.
*chuckle*
suah ku ur head la....
just that she didn't know if people wanted to get them la...
lame!!!! sighz
Post a Comment
<< Home