ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

It's Thursday!!

Had a text-versation (haha! waddya call it arrh??) wif frens aunt.... It's funny to be that situation...We're not Chatting......texting.... hiyohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It first started when she asked if I was going to visit my dearly beloved friend's parents in China. I said...

'ermmm.. see how lar... that's not my priority'

'Wat's your priority??' <--------- WAH!!! DAMN 8 right!!????

'haha! funny la u... (i cannot say damn 8 right??) My priority - finish paying for d car and save for family trips le...'

'Ohhhhh I thought priority to support husband and 2kids' (She's got two kids)

huhhhh????? wtf!!!

'eh... PLEASE.... Hubby shud be independent and if can, support me. Not planning to haf kids'

'Best part in a marriage..... kids'

uhmmmmmmm... Oh... yeah right??!!!!! No thanks!!!!

'modern days where everyone's working, Hardly time for own self and partner (and family/friends), Where got time for kids la???'

'it's a balance to manage job, spouse and kids. We r lucky here as we get help from mum n maid. U shud consider'

i didn't reply anything after that..... Consider??? CONSIDER having kids arh?? Please la...... hiyohhhhhh

I look at some of my pals.... having kids... Ok la... some boleh tahan... some super irritating k.... I know of this couple who has two girls.... hiyoh.... If it were my mum's kids.... gone oredi la.....
THANK god not close to them... I'll most likely hapuskan them.... it's like... Blooddy irritating k..... mess up the floor, go to restaurants kennot sit still one... Ughhhhhhh!!!!

so... frens... if your kids liddat hor.... I'll sure spank them or something. So not well behaved!!!!!

Thank God my parents really disciplined us (mom especially) We're such angels when we go out (at home ar... errrrrrrr.. hahahahha!!!!!)
  • Walk in people's house oni... Haf to greet all the uncles/aunties (nevermind if it's one village... YOU CALL ALL OF THEM!!!)
  • Never mess up people's place... if playing wif their kids, pack up the toys (heck, if we dun do this at home, we kena the cane liao...)
  • out at restaurants, YOU SIT at the table....no run here run there!
  • if you want or demand something n throw tantrums..... wah! that's it lar..... *censored*

It's not an easy job man, I tell you...... No way I'm having them kiddos.... die ler.....

the sex part is ok... haha! but not the kids.....

oh she did mention that I shud consider having kids since we haf maids n parents here wif us...
yeah, although that's a pro, but it's like... might as well jus ask the maid to bear the kid... haha! JUst haf to pay for everything. Sheesh! If.....IF I ever haf any kiddos (my mum's crossing her fingers and will be oh-so-delighted to hear this...)
If I ever haf kids, I'd of course wanna be there 24-7-365.....of course mum n maid can help la... like if I wanna shower/pang sai/paktor.....But I dun intend to (sorri la... just dun see meself as one) TOO MUCH of a hassle!!!

That's why I salut all parents... bringing up their kids no small feat u know..... NO CEO/Prime Minister can beat that .... Having all the anxieties, worries, bla bla bla!!!!!

Here's another thing....


No bf/hubby.... KIDS wat la..... AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

peace.... hmmmmmmm interesting piece o' d day!!!! hahahaahaha!!!!!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 8:48:00 PM , Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

lolz.
well, wait till u get married and then u can talk abt kiddos. It aint easy but what the hell.... they r cute. My wife use to think like u and now.... she wanted 2 and TRYING hard * finger cross *

 
At Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heeey, welcome to the club!
I know exactly what you mean. It's not easy raising kids and balancing house and office at the same time. I really respect those who manage to raise their kids to be good, well-behaved people while holding a job and taking care of the house. Tabik to them.

For me, having nephews and nieces are enough lorrr. No need to have any of my own. I'm not a multi-tasker when it comes to the above matter. Heheh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home