It's Thursday!!!
Good morning!!!!! Just got up not too long ago. The ache from yesterday pump is still there... Owrh!!!! can't realli sleep much.... But mebbe after this I'll catch a snooze for another half hour before heading to work n lunch time Combat la....
Whoppi!!! welcome welcome to this week's edition of IT'S THURSDAY!!! Ahaks!!!!!!
So wat's up this weekend........ Oooooohhhhh
Well, tomorrow night a fren's going to some jazz performance and asked me to go... I'm like.... Eeks... watever for ??? bleagh! So.... right after gym I might or might not go....
*cross my fingers they'll choose to play something lively*
Saturday an ex-college mate's wedding. This is one of the rarest... they're getting married (or rather ceremony) is in Indian temple in the morning, and then church in the late afternoon..... Eerrrrr... RIght! and the dinner is the following night .... hmmmmmmmm.......
Sunday COMBAT lar wat else.... Whoppi...... instructor's bek.... time to partay... ahaks! Funny I linked parties to gym classes.... (stupid!!)
Oh yeah earlier that morning gotta take aunt for an appointment.... dum dee dum.....That means I'll just send her there, then I go for my gym class n then in the afternoon another session... Wah sai..... After that I shud be flat out... (unless someone invites me for a nice cuppa at Starbucks)
Tonite's uber kewl!!!! Having dinner wif some high skool mates again, this time a bigger group and to celebrate Sept babes birthdays. Will be crazy!!!!
WASSUP fer yer weekend??!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home