It's Thursday!!!
Good day!!!!!!!
The morning started off not too bad.... I'm like on this... vege soup thingy now... ehehe! Started off last night when I was hungry, rummaged through the fridge, no... na-ahhh... no instant thingy except Maggi Mee, cepat di-masak, sedap di-makan...and Veggies
Hmmmmmmm........... ding dong ding dong.... ok lar.... no maggi for me.... Ahhhhhhhh I'll do a veggie soup....
So whipped out the pan, dropped a piece of the ikan bilis (anchovies) soup cube in and put in tomatoes, cabbage (mmmm mmmm) and french beans and choy sum. Oh yeah...wasn't realli veg oni.... I also had some fishballs.
mmmmmmmmm turned out nice....
And then went to sleep... not too heavy!!
Woke up, decided to do the same thing...
Key note: DO NOT cook the choy sum for too long.... doesn't taste nice, plus all the Vits gone....
After that, searched for my specs... Aih??? put where liao leh? hmmmm.. looked like all ovah. Sei lor... dun haf one....?? Haf to resort to wearing a weary beary old old old old pair ... lucky thing didn't throw it! ahaks!!!!
Ok so I was like on the way to work.......
La dee da.....
I got an sms from my good pal.
'Chakk! Gud Morning. Hey read your email on d shoulder thingy and I'm so touched. We shud hang out sometime soon. Have a great day today'
What happened was,.... Friday I had received a forwarded email from my cuzzie which was touching, and i sent it off to some good friends, but at the end of the email I personalized each one of them.
Getting this reply via sms really made my day......
10mins prior to reaching office, another beep on my mobile.
'Hi Womster. Just to let you know I won't be at the gym today. Woke up wif fever. Sorry....See ya next week'
Ermmmmm.... Womster??? Did she spell that or Monster ??? erks.......
I called her up and said.... 'Errrr.. Hiya! hey got your msg...'
so she went bla bla blaa.. yea... today kennot come...
'Ok.... so.... what's this..... Womster????'
And then she laffs hysterically!
*blurrrrr*
errrrrrrrr
'yeah... we did that last time... We call each other Womster....'
'erm... Ya... as in like... XXXster, hamster?? but ... why womster'
'Ohhhhhhhhhh we short cut in ma.... Woman-ster = Womster'
OohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHh lol! ahaks! she's damn funny that woman... hahaa! There you go... u learnt a new word.... hehe!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home