ho hum conundrums

Ramblings/Rants/Reviews/(w)Riteups...of an average Malaysian Chinese, made in Malaysia, born and bred in the Klang Valley.... WARNING: If you know you're not supposed to be here reading this blog, BUGGER OFF! *no reproduction of this blog is allowed unless permission is sought.tenchu *otherwise.. DISCLAIMER : PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED. VIEWS HERE ARE SOLELY OF AUTHOR'S (errmm because I'M THE OWNER?) and mostly based on the mood when I write.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I survived!!

It's been a LONGGGGGGGGG time since I walked into the particular gym after work earlier..... Arrived ngam ngam on the dot... Changed, walked in the class 5minutes late, thankfully hafn't started teaching the Steps... Phew!
Ok so I survived... after that My left arch decided to make a bit of noise... Had to coo it and sayang a bit.

Next Up! Combat. I didn't realli like the instructor, but he played a lot of my fave songs... So joined... ehehe!!!!! but didn't wanna send my body into overdrive la, skali I pass out!!! hadn't had dinner summore oooooooooOOOoooo...

Showered nicely at the gym!... mmmmmmmm smell so nice, managed to drive home... heh!, on the way chattted a bit wif good old pal on the phone. It's been ages since we chatted....
Reached home, had good ole Dad waiting for me.... *Muacks muacks!!!*
walked to kitchen for fooddddddd!!!!
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Cabbage.. yummmmmmmm!!!!, Pumpkin.... Double yummmmmmmmmmmm... errrrr...where's the porker pork... no porker pork... One piece of fried ikan bawal hitam, head... errrk..... ok la... nemind.... Just take the veg enuff liao... hahahahhaha!!!!! mmmm.... got summore downstairs.... shud I... hehehehehhe!!!!! better not la, otherwise spoil oni the torture.. haha!!!!

Alrighty! I'm off to bed tonite after torturing my body. It was nice again to sweat it out. I endured like 1class and 7/10 Combat songs... Whheeee!!!!

Nite y'all!!!!

*ohmigosh!!! me journal... hehe!!! sorry aaaaahhhh folks!!!!* KT- Doug's write up done yet ??? b.SIew... oi... dah tulis ke? gosh it takes u so long... argh!

1 Comments:

At Friday, September 30, 2005 9:16:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiyoooh, no maaa. Still feeling lazy lorrrr. Heh. See lah, will try doing it this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home